Male Chastity what is it and how can you get into this kink? You are in luck as we are going to discuss all the joys and torments of cock/penis cages or chastity cages.
Here you can find everything you need to know about this ancient practice! Furthermore, you can find steps on how to start with the kink if you are new to it or want to buy a device.
MALE CHASTITY WHAT IS IT?
One question that comes to most couples’ minds is what the secret is to have a healthy relationship? To answer the question it depends on the person you ask.
For many couples, the male chastity device inspires honesty and openness in the relationship. The metal or plastic cage fits over the man’s genital making it impossible to get an erection.
Furthermore, it prevents the man from engaging in sexual activities as well. The device you wear around the head and shaft of your penis.
The penis tubes held in place with a testicle ring and you can add some of them to a waist harness if preferred.
Once the cock cage is locked, you enter into enforced male chastity, and having an erection becomes uncomfortable.
A fact is that most BDSM enthusiasts use the toy for play, and the wearer becomes the submissive giving up his or her power to the dominant holding the key.
Do you want to enjoy enforced chastity?
There are many reasons why both men and women enjoy enforced chastity. Here are some of them:
SEXUAL DENIAL & TEASE
With sexual denial and tease, it increases the tension exponentially as there is nothing you can do about it.
You savor the moment than racing into an orgasm as most couples do. As an example, you will start with a naughty message while both of you are at work when doing vanilla texting.
All you can do is bite your lip, wait to get home and smile while enjoying the passion worked up throughout the day. With the chastity cage, it does the same job but is stricter.
YOU APPRECIATE YOUR SEXUAL RELEASE
Since you cannot masturbate nor have intercourse while wearing your cock cage, the pleasure comes when you are allowed to take it off.
Therefore, your orgasm is more intense, especially when your Dom makes you wear it for weeks on end.
HELPS INCREASE YOUR SEX DRIVE
No matter for what reasons you are in a male chastity device from humiliation, feeling you need to do some naughty, or it is taboo it increases the arousal providing you with a fantastic sex drive.
Alternatively, it can be because you want to spice up your sex life to shake things up or try something new.
HELPS YOU WITH BEHAVIOR CORRECTION
BDSM is all about punishment, dynamics, and rewards. Furthermore, it makes up part of your submissive training to boost good behavior and helps discourage wrong actions.
HELPS REMIND YOU OF YOUR OWNERSHIP
During chastity and BDSM play the relationship of the D is to have physical power or ownership over the sub.
They control his or her body and sexual pleasure. Therefore, your dick belongs to your partner and is locked up.
THE IMPORTANT SSSC RULES
No matter what level of play you partake in BDSM, both the Dom and Sub need to be SAFE, SANE, SOBER, and CONSENSUAL.
Therefore you need to make sure to use a Safe Word to prevent anything from going wrong. Furthermore, it is the Dom who needs to make sure it is pleasurable and fun and done in a safe environment.
For example, you are wearing your male chastity device for a week.
Your partner is out of town, and you have visible swelling leading to danger and need to remove the device. All you need to do is text with a safe word to your Dom to grant you freedom from the device.
THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER FITTING & MEASUREMENTS ON CHASTITY DEVICE
The goal you want to reach wearing a male chastity device is a perfect fitting and comfortable one.
- Ring Section – the ring needs to fit around the penis base and scrotum snug and not slip off. You do not want to have cock and ball torture. If the rings to lose it will not remain on you, and you do not want it too tight preventing blood circulation.
- Penis Length – choosing the tube length the tip of your penis presses at the end of the cage. There must not be compression, and it should not be too short. You do not want discomfort. Furthermore, if it is too long it will not prevent erection and urination becomes disastrous.
- Penis Diameter – when measuring, you need to take your (flaccid) penis into consideration to feel comfortable. It must not be too tight preventing movement as it can cause skin irritation. Furthermore, it should not be too loose, or you will get a full erection.
Therefore, you are aiming for a penis cage that is not too tight or too loose.
HOW DO YOU FIT THE COCK RING?
Fitting the ring is the most challenging part of taking loads of time and effort. Do not skip this part and choose the one you think is close enough. Here is how you do it:
- Start by using a soft measuring tape and measure around your smooth scrotum and penis. Use the initial measurement as a guide to get the number and head to the next step.
- Now you have two choices to buy an affordable cock ring set by going online or visiting a store to buy a metal ring. Whether you buy online or visit a store, make sure they have your IM available in the set. Alternatively, you can pick a measurement in the middle. Furthermore, make sure to buy more than one ring with a size smaller than a ¼ -inch increment.
- Now that you have your ring put it around your soft scrotum and penis.
- To make sure you have a comfortable fit, you need to able to stick your finger between your penis and the ring. If it is tight you can do the next step. However, if you cannot fit your finger in then move up a size. If you have too much room use a size smaller.
- Once you have the correct ring leave it there, take a walk around the house you can even wear it to work and bed. Do this for a few days so that you can adjust your fit to smaller or bigger.
Here the important thing is to be able to wear the ring without it causing discomfort. Now if you are one of those men not able to find a perfect fit even with a ¼ inch difference, then you are between ⅛ of an inch difference.
FITTING THE PENIS CAGE
Installing the penis cage is also tricky but more manageable than finding the right fit for a ring. Here you will need a ruler and measure under your penis by resting the tip on the ruler.
Now take the measurement where your tip ends. The important thing is that you need to be flaccid and relaxed.
On the other hand, you can take measurements at different times of the day and if in doubt go shorter.
The next step is to fit the penis diameter by placing your flaccid penis on the ruler and measure how wide it is.
Now subtract ½ an inch for a snug fit, and if you want the approximate circumference you can multiply the diameter by 3.14. Take a soft measuring tape and measure around the penis and compare the number.
WHICH MALE CHASTITY DEVICE DESIGN WILL WORK FOR YOU?
The important thing you need to remember is that not all chastity devices are the same. Several designs meet the different needs of sexual play. Here are some accessories you can look at:
The CB6000 is known as the white brand with basic construction. However, you can find it with other titles as well.
The device is made up of a ring with a molded shaft and head section. There is a slit at the end for urination.
You can find it in a curved tube design instead of an end section shaped like your penis head. Some have cages instead of slits at the end. While others offer you a detachable tip, you can remove.
There are also different ways to fit the cock cage with a ring around your penis, a metal bar running along the penis (found in the Birdcage) or you can get a combination of both creating a web-like pattern.
Alternatively, another distinction found in male chastity devices is how much skin is shown and how much you can feel when wearing it.
- Open End – here the end comes off, leaving you with your head exposed and allows for stimulation.
- Partially Closes – as seen in the CB 6000 that offers no stimulation and mostly closed.
- Caged – here you have the metal bars providing ventilation and restricts stimulation.
- Completely Closed – the cock cage allows for no form of stimulation and has no ventilation. Furthermore, you need to remove the cage to urinate.
On the other hand, you can also get an extra short-shaft to long-length design if you do need it.
MAKE SURE YOUR MALE CHASTITY DEVICE IS BODY SAFE
When choosing a body-safe material we recommend you look at one made with medical grade stainless steel.
Another great alternative is titanium, silicone, or polycarbonate plastic. For a lightweight penis cage, you can look at plastic as you can cut the connecting pin with a wire cutter in emergencies.
For the beginner, you can look at one made with silicone as it warms up faster. To remove the device all you need is a pair of scissors.
If you do not mind the added weight, you can opt-in one made with metal. However, when it comes to the device there are some safety aspects to consider. The first is the metal that is hard to cut through in emergencies.
Furthermore, if you travel a lot, the likeliness is that you will beep at metal detectors. Choosing leather and TPE/TPR rubber or novelty cages of jelly all have risks.
The leather is hard to clean while TPE/TPR rubbers porous and the ones made from jelly are sometimes toxic.
OTHER THINGS TO CONSIDER
- What type of play are you planning to do? Are you wearing it for fun or long term? If you plan to wear it long term we recommend getting one with ample ventilation but still restricting stimulation. Choosing a partially closed model is the best option for long-term wear.
- The curve of the tubes just as essential and should downwards make it more discreet to wear in public.
- Another vital feature is the lock as you find ones with built-in locks, security screws, disposable locks, and padlocks.
- Then you get two ring options, the solid and hinged one. With a hinged cage, you open it and place it behind your balls and close while the solid one is difficult and leaves you no room for error.
- Do you want extras? Some of the models you can use with a urethra that goes up the dick, or you can use it with other sex toys attached as well.
WHERE DO YOU FIND A RELIABLE SELLER?
Depending on your needs you can find sellers offering you custom made cages based on your measurements. These devices can become costly, so if you want something without spending a fortune to try you can find cheaper devices available as well.
Here are some reliable shops you can find male chastity devices:
- House of Denial has some excellent models sold at reasonable prices
- Lovehoney is another tremendous male chastity device shop that sells more than just cock cages
- Sub Shop has a big selection available but costly.
- Extreme Restraint also has a wide selection of BDSM, sex toys, and chastity cages at a high price tag
- The Stock Room also sells beautiful collection chastity belts for men and women.
Furthermore, for more affordable chastity devices, you can look at Ali Express and Amazon as well. However, if you want the best craftsmanship you can look at the other shops mentioned above.
NOW IT IS TIME TO GET INTO YOUR MALE CHASTITY DEVICE
Now you have your chastity belt, but what is the best way to get it on? You start by using your hands and lube.
However, if you have a hinged ring, all you need to do is open it and fit it around the penis and scrotum.
If you have a solid ring and needs a gentle pinch of scrotal skin at the bottom to get it through the loop, now you push one testicle at a time through.
Bend your penis down and place the tube section. Another thing you can do is put some lube around the glands as it makes things simpler. We recommend using a water-based lube as it dries automatically afterward.
Another alternative method is the stocking one where you put the ring on as usual. Now take knee-length hosiery and cut both ends off. Place the hose through the cage with both ends sticking out.
Place your penis in the stocking and close up the cage. Now slowly pull the hose through the other end, and your penis is in place.
You can wear it for a day or two to see how comfortable the male chastity cage is and if you need another one different.
KEEPING THINGS NICE AND CLEAN WITH MALE CHASTITY
Make sure to give the cock cage a daily cleaning if you plan on wearing it for a few hours a day. After cleaning it with soap, make sure it is dry before placing it back in its bag.
For long-term chastity play, you still need to do daily washing while wearing it. You can use warm water and soap preferably an anti-bacterial one.
Furthermore, you can use a cotton swab to reach those hard-to-reach places. Importantly remember to clean around the crotch as well.
Always keep it thoroughly dried after washing by using a heater or fan, and you are good to go. What is more, with long-term chastity you need to set out one day to remove the cage and give it a thorough cleaning.
Now is the time to inspect your privates for scrapes, irritations, and cuts.
Other Vital Things to Remember with Male Chastity
- Peeing is not going to be comfortable with a cage. Some men find it easier to sit down as it keeps the process cleaner. Furthermore, remember to always dry when finished.
- Ventilations are another concern if you plan on wearing the device long-term. Therefore, it is better to buy one that is well ventilated.
- Sleeping also provides some discomfort as you can get nighttime erections. If you do wake up with pain, it is best to remove the cage and inspect yourself. Preferably buy another model instead.
- Lastly, to prevent hygiene problems, we suggest you keep things trimmed down there. The shorter the hair it stop pulling and pinching.
HAVING FUN IN THE MALE CHASTITY DEVICE?
Each person has his or her reason what they with a chastity device. However, no matter what you use your device for whether it is for sexual pleasure, sexual release, or behavior correction, we hope you find a suitable one to wear.
Furthermore, we hope that the male chastity device guide shows you all the ins and outs related to chastity play as well.
Now take a deep relaxing breath and let it out. You are done, and we thank you for reading until the end.
If you have something, you would like to share, feel free to provide feedback in the comments.
Have a stimulating day talk soon, Alfre.